Warm Fruit Bowl
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries (or use strawberries)
- 1 cup large figs
- 1 ounce dark chocolate, shaved (optional)
- ¼ cup dried mulberries
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 cup Silk Cashewmilk, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, pour all fruit on top with a dash of cinnamon and pinch of sea salt, stir to evenly spread.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until warm and sugars start to release from the fruit. Take out of the oven and sprinkle optional garnishes and dark chocolate shavings on top. The heat from the fruit will start to melt and warm them both.
- Serve in a small bowl, pour milk on top as needed/desired. Enjoy!