Healthy Chocolate Banana Split Popsicles
We all love a bit of Chocolate. These little treats are dairy, sugar and gluten free. Creamy & simple frozen healthy pops. A small amount of cocoa produces a smooth, mellow chocolate flavour. Easy to make & the kids will love them.
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup of frozen strawberries (could use fresh as well)
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Place almond milk, bananas, strawberries, cocoa powder, and honey into blender. Mix until smooth.
- Using a cup with a pour spout, pour mixture into popsicle moulds.
- Place top on mould. Insert popsicle sticks. Place popsicle mould in freezer and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- To remove fill a large bowl with warm water.
Place popsicle mould in warm water for 30-45 seconds. Remove from water and pull popsicles straight up of mould using stick.