Easy Couscous Salad
- 200g couscous
- 270ml hot vegetable stock
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 340g can sweetcorn, drained
- ¼ cucumber, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 6 dried apricots, chopped
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Juice ½ lemon
- 3tbsp chopped parsley
- 2tbsp pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- Put the couscous into a large bowl add the stock. Cover and leave to soak for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, prepare all the vegetables and put them in another bowl with the apricots, add the olive oil and lemon juice, season and mix together.
- Use a fork to fluff up the couscous then add the vegetable mixture, the chopped parsley and seeds. Toss together and serve.