Avocado & smoked salmon spelt spaghetti
- 200g spelt spaghetti
- 1 ripe avocado, stoned and peeled
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small bunch parsley
- 1 lemon
- 100g smoked salmon trimmings, sliced into strips
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water following pack instructions. Meanwhile, put the avocado in a food processor along with the oil, garlic, half the parsley, a good squeeze of lemon and a large pinch of seasoning.
- When the pasta is cooked, reserve 100ml of the cooking water and drain. Toss the avocado sauce through the pasta with the salmon and the reserved cooking water. Season with lots of black pepper and another squeeze of lemon, to taste. Chop the remaining parsley and stir through to serve.