Love your Sunday Roast? You can still keep tradition and stay healthy and nutritious thanks to this delicious recipe. This is another example of the tasty dishes you will find on our Ozone Nutrition Plans! Pick up this recipe and more from our in-house ‘Recipe Wall’!
- 1/4 c. plus 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. dried oregano
- 2 tbsp. dried rosemary
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 russet potatoes, diced
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 180. In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, honey, dried oregano, and dried rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken and toss until combined, then let marinate while you prep the vegetables.
- On a large sheet pan, toss potatoes, red onion, and lemon slices with remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Nestle in chicken thighs among vegetables (spooning extra marinade on top if you have any leftover) and bake until vegetables are tender and chicken is golden and crispy, 50 to 55 minutes. (Cover with foil if chicken is getting too brown). Serve with pan juices.